Saturday, November 22, 2008

The girls' dedication

At the beginning of the month, the girls were dedicated at church.  We chose a verse for each of them ahead of time that we felt God's leading on and we also chose Prayer Partners for each girl.  The role of a Prayer Partner is to pray for the child for the year...  It was really special.  We had a brunch at our place afterward with our friends and family.  We felt so blessed that they wanted to share such a wonderful day with us.  Here are some pictures.
The fam
Our family here in Chicago
Nate and Carly are Ayla's Prayer Partners
Josh is Annabelle's Prayer Partner
Our little squirt
What a goof... and isn't Julie so cute?
Headed straight toward the camera
The grandmas...

1 comment:

Julie said...

w00t (as Josh would say) that I made it in a picture!

I like the elf video as well... My sister and I did that to my grandpa last year.