Thursday, March 19, 2009

Its not like I haven't tried...

So, I know that I've not been blogging forever.  But since I usually just use this to post pictures, when i can't do that.. I give up.  And I have tried about 5 times to post the same pictures over and again... and I keep ending up with an error.  So, let me just try and do some good ol' real blogging.  No pictures.. just a quick wordy update.

Both the girls are doing amazing.  One of my favorite part of being a parent is watching your child move from one stage to another and the thrill it is for them to do so.  Ayla has moved from toddler to little girl.  Totally and officially.  Today she came out of my closet with my pink heels, a little flowery purse, I gave her some bangles and lip gloss and asked where she was going, "I'm going to lunch."  I asked her who she was going with, to which she replied, "My friends".  Ahhh.. of course.  ANYWAY.... it just cracked me up!

And as for Abelle.  That child is some kind of piece of work.  We had a few rough days with her last week.. I think she had a little bug.  But this week she is feeling MUCH better.  She started walking a couple weeks ago and quickly picking up the pace.  She keeps catching us of guard with how many words she is saying.  I think it helps to have another little one around chatting all day long.

But anyway, we are having so much fun and are super busy with getting ready to go back to Michigan.... but also enjoying this wonderful family that God has blessed us with.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your little kiddos rock! I hope the transition back to the promise state goes smoothly!