Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Let's try this again..

So, its been almost 4 months since our last entry.. kinda lame as that is 1/3 of the year!! But in our defense, its been pretty crazy... Andy took the Bar, we moved back to Michigan, and well... we're pregnant again!! I finally got our camera under control, and hopefully I can easily upload pics again. Here are a handful from the past few months. More to come.. more to come...

She's all girl!!
And so is she.. this was leotard one for her ballet recital
Apple Picking
Raspberry picking right after we moved to MI
Picking apples with my baby
Daddy and Belle
Ayla wanted to try on the sports bra at the running store.. who was I to stop her?
She was playing Beethoven here.. I swear!

1 comment:

Melissa Hoffman said...

adorable pics! and CONGRATS on the pregnancy!!! So excited for you guys! It will be great to see you guys in January for Dan and Kaylee's wedding!