I've given Ayla only 3 haircuts since she was born.. with maybe a couple inches taken off each time. Although she has absolutely gorgeous hair when it is all combed out and done... it doesn't stay combed out... she's a four year old!! (oh yeah, and I need to get her bday pics up!) Anyway, I took her to the salon today. She was so cute. She stayed perfectly still (something that never happened when I would do things at home). Meanwhile, Annabelle was doing an over the shoulder glance at herself in the mirror and dropping to the ground only to peak back up at herself. When she would drop down, she would lose her balance and get hair all over her hands. Blach! So, back to Ayla... she was so serious through the whole thing except when Annabelle yells out, "Where are Ayla's hands?!?!" as she threw up the cape to look for them. When the stylist finished you could tell Ayla just thought she was something else! She got to pick out a couple barrettes which they put in her hair. And on our way out, she grabbed a clump to take home. So, here is the before and after.
Very still and serious.

I got a better smile after this one, but this showcases the cut a bit more.




2 comments:
your daughter is beautiful! love the do! which salon was this? I've been taking M to my salon for the past year.. I just can't handle his hair that grows at the same pace mine does, so we go in every 6-8 weeks. (he has only once, refrained from crying).... did your daughter(s) cry during their haircuts?!
Salon Vox - Jessica. She was great! And no, there was no crying. The little one didn't get her haircut.. not enough hair yet! And she would be more likely to cry. At the end.. the girls got to pick out a hair bow.. .which probably wouldn't be helpful for your son, now that I think of it. :)
Post a Comment