Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

What a crazy few weeks it has been!!  Annabelle is finally waking up to the world, which means life is getting busier.  The week before Easter we traveled back to Jackson so Andy's family could meet Annabelle.  We got a chance to visit with some friends as well.  As wonderful of a trip as it was, I think it was a bit ambitious.  The girls and I needed a good 3 days of recovery before we were back to normal.  Easter was a ton of fun... my parents came to Chicago and it was so wonderful to have them here.  We colored eggs, hid them and did the whole Easter basket thing.  We also celebrated my birthday.... Below are some of the pictures we took over all this time.
Easter Sunday... I love my family!
Kisses 
Annabelle's response to kisses
Look at that dress!  
Ayla loved her little sparkly shoes and foo foo socks.
My little darling on Easter
Mommy and Ayla
Coloring eggs for Ayla involved a lot of pointing... she's not quite ready for hands on and colored dye! (or, I'm not quite ready)
The finished product
Ayla's Easter basket from Mimi and Papa
Grandma and Grandpa back in Jackson... two babies in one picture is impossible!
Ayla loves her cousin Emily!
Daddy and Ayla
Everyone playing with Ayla while she opens the eggs from Grams

No comments: