Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Celebrations

As some of you know, I threw Andy a surprise party a few weeks ago.  It was so awesome.. 13 of his friends showed up, half of them from out of town.  What amazing friends!  We went to Chicago Indoor Raceway and he had no clue that was coming.  It has been so hard for me to keep that secret... but it was worth it.  

Below are some pictures from the party and also from the wedding I went to back in April. Congrats Heath and Lesley!!
Ninja Tom
Birthday boy... posing
Robbing a bank?
The winner's circle.
Awww...
Birthday boy with Dan and Gunz
Justin wasn't into the frosting, and well.. Steve just smiles that way
The Gritters
The "soon-to-be" Campbells (Thanks for the help planning!)
Me and Dr. Niemo
Megs and I
Dinner Club all grown up
Carl and I working the dance floor
The first dance

No comments: