Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finally an Update!

No big updates... just lots of pictures... ENJOY!

Daddy and his girls in their, "Munny" jammies as Ayla calls them
Now that's pretty
On our sailboat with Cap'n Nate
Sailing on Lake Michigan.. what a hottie!
"Smile Ayla" ah well.
Hanging out on the fence outside
She loves to swim!
Swimmin' Ayla
I swear she was happy for awhile before this!
Awww... sleepin' in her car seat
Mmmmm
At the zoo... doesn't she look so small!
Our little Ayla
"Mommy, this is like the 10th picture you've taken of me in your lap, I'm just not gonna smile!"
Look at those cheeks!
Happy Annabelle
Annabelle trying to crawl, Ayla showing her how
What a blessing!
Getting ready...
Feeding baby, just like mama
She's like a real little girl now

1 comment:

I am write. said...

i try reading your site without smiling.
i fail.
every.
single.
time.