skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Balazer Family
Thursday, September 18, 2008
The picture process
Here is what I go through to try and capture three not-so-special photos. The whole process. Someday I'll get a great picture.
Picture Prep One
Picture Prep Two
Snap One
Snap Two
Snap Three
I give up
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
The girls
The boys
Our friends' blogs
Erin and Eric's Blog
Cassie's blog
Amanda's blog
Sydney and Maddie's blog
Josh's Blog
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(10)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
2009
(15)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
▼
2008
(80)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(4)
The picture process
Bouncing Annabelle
Finally an Update!
I know.. I'm a slacker
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(15)
About Me
Balazers
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment