Today is actually the first normal day since Annabelle was born. Mimi stayed with us until Saturday and Andy was home all weekend. It was so nice having Mimi here as she could keep Ayla occupied while I learned how to care for a newborn again. How soon we forget! We actually made it out of the house twice last week. Once to go visit Mr. Singer at Lincoln Park zoo (a local guy who sings and reads to the kids) and then to Picture People for a "suprise" valentine's day gift for Andy. You may be wondering why I'm ruining the surprise by posting it here... well, Ayla walks out of the bedroom yesterday and hands Andy the picture we took. I had hid it in my closet and somehow she not only found the bag, but rummaged through it to grab the picture and then chose to give it to her Daddy. Oh well!! He hasn't seen the frame!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Adjusting to life with 2 wee ones
I have the kids to myself this morning and Praise God that Annabelle is sleeping because Ayla is teething and needs lots of mommy time. I love it. Both girls are wonderful and I have been looking at old pictures of Ayla and seeing what similarities there are. I'll post some later on. Below are some of our newest pictures of the girls. Ayla really loves kissing here sister as you will see.
Oh yeah, and one other thing... I'm looking to figure out how to post videos... so, hopefully that will work out. :)
Nothing but love between these two!
Annabelle, Daddy and Ayla all doing tummy time
More kisses
Even snowmen get smooches
Some babies suck their thumbs... others suck their ring finger, I guess??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment