skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Balazer Family
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Just the two of us
With matching outfits and all, I thought I'd try and get a picture of the two of them. Easier said than done!!
This is the best one I think...
1 comment:
oberskis
said...
I LOVE the blog and the matching outfits;)
February 13, 2008 at 9:02 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
The girls
The boys
Our friends' blogs
Erin and Eric's Blog
Cassie's blog
Amanda's blog
Sydney and Maddie's blog
Josh's Blog
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(10)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
2009
(15)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
▼
2008
(80)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(10)
▼
February
(15)
Puddle Jumping
Our snoring baby
Ayla and the Potty
Enjoying our everydays
The girls are getting to know each other
Dependent on grace
Our first outing(s)
Happy Valentine's Day
Just the two of us
Can you tell them apart?
Ayla in the snow
Ayla and Annabelle
Adjusting to life with 2 wee ones
Annabelle Grace Balazer
Some Christmastime memories
About Me
Balazers
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I LOVE the blog and the matching outfits;)
Post a Comment