Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The girls are getting to know each other

Ayla has just been checking out Annabelle lately.  Here are a couple of the videos... kind of uneventful, but I've had requests to keep videos coming... :)  

Listen to the sympathy cry that Ayla has for Annabelle...  you could also call it "whining".  Its a lovely new sound that we have been hearing a lot more of these past couple weeks.

This next video is short.. but cracks me up because Ayla was literally staring at Annabelle for 2 minutes or so in the swing before I even broke out the camera.

2 comments:

oberskis said...

Thanks for your encouraging verses! Those encourageed me. I just recently have reveled in Psalm 127, arrows in our quiver...very cool! Hang in there! It'll be a little tough for a few months, but then it gets really fun! I can't imagine with newborn 3 coming! Thank the Lord for his encouragement that he wraps us in his arms like a gentle shepherd with his sheep! Love you guys!

Dad said...

Now you know why I'm the luckiest dad/papa/ba/toptop(?)in the world.
I just sit and watch these over and over. Webster now has a new definition for cute. Love my girls!
God is good.