So, here is the latest update on the girls... things are running a bit more smoothly. Annabelle shows NO signs of sleeping through the night but she is only up to eat and back to sleep if I'm holding her, and she sure sleeps well during the day. Its really okay though, God seems to be providing me with the energy I need and Andy's schedule has been less demanding this week, so I've been able to squeeze in a few naps. She already seems like she's grown a ton. I'm convinced she's over 10 lbs.
And Ayla seems to have accepted her little sister without a problem. She is definitely a bit more clingy to Mommy, but kisses Annabelle constantly if I'm holding her. Its so precious! I'm really looking forward to this spring. I've signed Ayla up for some activities which she will undoubtedly like and it will also ensure we get the heck out of the house. We're looking forward to MusicMakers, Baby yoga, Gymnastics, and Tot Spot. Most are through the Chicago Park District which is amazingly affordable.
So that is the update... enjoy the pics and videos!
Some day I'll get some good pictures with her eyes open!
We made crowns with the 500 Valentine stickers Mimi left us... 2 Timothy 4:8 was our inspiration, "Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing." Or when speaking to a toddler, "God has even better crowns for us!"
Oh, and I didn't even know we had semi-matching shirts. FYI I would not do that on purpose.
She loves to empty my wallet. I'm not so sure I love it.
Ayla bouncing Annabelle... she likes to turn on the music.
Our little comedian loves to "fake fall". Its usually much more spontaneous than this, but of course I can never get it on video.




No comments:
Post a Comment