So, Friday night we went out to celebrate. What a treat. Andy took me to this great place for dinner and then a cute Mexican place for dessert. We ordered this sampler and Holy Cow was it enormous! And delicious! It was a wonderful night out.
Saturday we played catch up a little and headed to the city pool. We managed to get a half hour or so in before they closed and then played in the attached park. Annabelle loves the swing now, so we put them both together. It was adorable.
Sunday we had a great time at church, where we can now put both girls in the nursery without fussing! And after that we headed to brunch.
Us at Dinner
"Hold up 4 Andy" I love him!
Nope, not "peace"... 4 years of marriage
Brief flashback... when I saw our latest anniversary pic, I thought I might have done that before... sure enough!

In the cab. Oh yeah... so, we were in the cab FOREVER! We finished dessert around midnight and were planning on heading to a friend's birthday. However, we hopped in the cab and managed to end up outside Grant Park when Lollapalooza let out. We waited something like 25 minutes without moving and watching everyone head to the train. When it was all said and done, we weren't up for the birthday.
Saturday at the pool
Big Sis, Little Sis
Awww
"How can I get this in my mouth?"
"Cheese"
Those are Andy's real sunglasses
Its hard to get Annabelle to look at the camera, especially because one of her favorite things to do is try and get our face in her mouth




No comments:
Post a Comment