Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A tribute to anniverseries

Okay, since my last post I've been trying to find some pictures from past anniversaries. I realized that when there are only two of us, there are not many options for the picture taking. Consequently we frequently end up taking a picture of the other person and then asking someone to take a picture of both of us. I thought I could post some of these for a little trip down memory lane. Looking back, I'm blown away by how little has happened these past 4 years. Ha!
On the beach of our Honeymoon

First Anniversary: Holland, MI


We're missing a second anniversary pic... I think we barely got out since the baby was so young still...

Third Anniversary

Fourth Anniversary

Honeymoon Honey

Year number one..

Once again, missing pics from our 2nd year

#3: Okay I know I'm in this too.... but isn't he cute?

Andy, this year


Honeymoon... not sure he knew what he was getting when he put that ring on my finger

#1.. Holland, MI


2 Years, little Ayla is in the car seat next to me


Me, year 3

#4... He now knows what he's getting

You may now resume your normal activity and exit the time warp.

No comments: